Wednesday, August 8, 2012

S.O.O.N-something out of nothing...

I have mentioned my new love for refinishing and distressing furniture, mirrors,...basically anything I can get my hands on!  Jake and I decided to create a little business since we can't possibly keep everything we distress.  I have no idea how much to sell anything for and we are really just beginning so we will see how this all goes! I started posting all my/our pieces on a new blog so that I can at some point catch up on all the pictures, memories, and life stuff on this one! 

If you live in the Upstate SC area and surroundings and are interested in having a piece painted & distressed (or just painted), buying a piece I have already painted, or learning how to do it, let me know!

Go check out our new blog:

S.O.O.N-Something Out Of Nothing...Recreating,Re-purposing, & Remaking