Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm a Mormon Monday: Guest posts schedule

  It is an awesome thing to be able to keep in touch with people through blogging and make new wonderful friends!  I have some great guest posters scheduled for the next 6 weeks that I think after reading their posts and going to check out their amazing blogs, you will consider friends also.  There will be more...that is just as far as I have gotten so far!  I am in the middle of gearing up for our first week of homeschooling next week so I decided to get a little help from my blogging, Latter Day Saint friends...who are probably even more busy than me but they are amazing enough to still help!  So, with out further ado, here is the the schedule with links to their blogs:

*Monday, August 13th: Melissa from Moments That Matter

*Monday, August 20th: Jaime from Welcome to the Madness

*Monday, August 27th: Austyn from Project Granola Mom

*Monday, September 3rd: Cocoa from Chocolate on my Cranium

*Monday, September 10th:  Cara from Kigginsanity
 
*Monday, September 17th: Cassity from Remodel Aholics

Please join me the next 6 weeks to learn, be inspired, and get to know all these wonderful ladies.  We all have the same beliefs but we all have different lives!