Saturday, December 31, 2011

Vermont post #6-Some of Mom's (Nee's) pic's...

Our kiddo's with my cousin Denise's kiddos.  Going in a circle: Kyle, Jake, Sam, Kameron, Anika, and Saku.
The fort rock...
The...2nd cousins?  Is that would they would be?
This is easier to explain: Grampa Smith with the great grandkids.  Kiya is the newest member of the family and she is sitting on Grampa's lap-she is a doll!  We were in Vermont the year before when she was born, but Denise and her family live in Maine so we didn't get to meet her until this year.  She is definitely a keeper.
Roasting marsh mellows with all the cousins and our neighbors grandkids who were so sweet and fun to play with.
Denise and Kiya (I may be spelling her name wrong...)
Ben and Anika
More Where's Waldo time...
This is a picture of our kiddos playing with one of our childhood friends kiddos!  So cool.
Earlier that day we played an awesome game of tag....
Ben and I were it.  You can't tell in this picture but he is a quick little guy and we were actually running. :)
This is Ben peaking in the window.  I was holding him up over my head to peak in at Mommy.

Papa G. with our life long family friends from NH.  See they guy on the couch with leaning on his hand?  That is Ryan and we used to pick on him a lot.  Our families were best friends growing up and he was the youngest...We are getting old!
Getting ready for a ride in the big boat.
Anika reading to the boys.  Saku is wearing one of Jake's old soccer shirts that we passed on to him...

Grampa Smith.  My mothers dad.  He turned 86 in June and is still snowmobiling.  We is the man we have to thank for Camp.  He built it over 50 years ago.  I took this picture with Mom's camera and I LOVE it. It is so Grampa. :)

Tina and her kiddos minus Saku...He was back at Camp with us.
One more post and I swear I am done with the Vermont pictures....