Sunday, December 18, 2011

Congratulations Graduate....

Saturday, Dececember 17th, 2011. 

It is official: Aaron has a bachelors degree in Math from UNCC!  Parts of me thought we would never make it through the struggles to get to this day.  Other times I look and can't believe it is already here.  I am so proud of you Aaron.  A lot of people are proud of you. :)  I will post more on this but I just wanted to get this picture up so I could look at it.  The whole day was redonk! :)  That is a little inside joke for the Harmon clan. :)  I will explain that and all other memories we made yesterday.  Right now I am just going to enjoy the feeling of having watched my wonderful (and very handsome-don't you agree?)  husband jump a hurdle that will lead our family on to our next adventure!  We love you Aaron!!!