Saturday, December 31, 2011

Vermont 2011-3rd photo drop....

More pictures with a few words....

Geo caching...(that's how spell check said to spell it so I am going to go with it)




Jake picked me some pretty flowers while searching.  He looks so dorky with his glasses falling off his nose like they are. :)  Love my little dork.

FOUND ONE!

And my flower again...just because.
Showing Grampa Smith.  He is 86 years old and rides his snowmobile here in the winter so he is going to show his snowmobiling buddies.
Saku is the one that spotted it.
Then we stopped by a place that had fresh corn on the cob...and some cute animals too...


A newborn baby bunny...It was so teeny and cute.



Sharing pictures with Grampa Smith and Aunt Sheila...

Sadie retrieving 2 toys at once...
My morning wake up from Sadie, Saku, and Jake.


Sadie chasing the ducks....



We like to see what we can find on the bottom of the lake.  Jake found some big rocks on this particular day....
We also found all this....
And all this...A few years a go a "wind shear" (a tornado is more like it) came down the lake and hit 2 or 3 camps...One of them being ours.  We are still finding stuff that was in the shed that got destroyed.  It is like a treasure hunt every time.  The rest of the family that uses Camp doesn't swim as much as we do so we are still finding these beauties...
Jake and Sam jumping in!
Camp...

Ben with blueberry face. :)
Kayaking...


Fishing...




Harley our neighbor dog taking it all in.
Sadie being banished to a rope leash.  She was too tired too swim but not to tired to act as a very noisy life guard protesting everyone else swimming with out her there to help...Hence the banishment.
Yes there are still more...We were there over a month what do you expect?!...Plus I take a lot of pictures.  These are only my pictures.  My sis, mom, and I kind of rotated picture duty so there are tons more I could be posting.  Like looking at houses, doing family history with Grampa Smith's cousins, more Lebanon pic's....The list goes on and on....I am just going to stick with mine and when I do finally see theirs it will be like Christmas all over again!  Oh that reminds me...I still have to post Christmas before this year is over!!!!  My computer is going to be working over time today....