Saturday, December 31, 2011

Vermont 2011-2nd Photo Drop

Lots of pictures and a few words to describe them...This still isn't all the pic's and I am on a time crunch so that is as good as it will get.

Me, Sadie, and Saku.
Having fun on the Ortiz's water slide....
Saku, Jake, and Sam finding Waldo (remember those Where's Waldo books?)
Heading to the damn...
Following a really big fish....
Nee and Ben...
They found the really big fish. :)

On the way back...Tina or Mom had pic's of the kiddos going down the rapids (I was standing at the end to make sure they stopped) and I don't have those to post...We'll just have to use our imagination. :)



Anika, Aunt Tina, and Nee were in the kayaks.
Papa brought back a cute t-shirt for Anika and fun planes for the boys.
I have a million pictures of these in flight but I just picked one of them...
Nee and Papa also brought everyone a Lego set.



We went to our old stomping grounds (Lebanon, NH where we grew up) and meet some old friends for lunch at our favorite pizza place: Village Pizza.


Can you feel your arteries clogging?  It was soooo  yummy...
Then we went to the creamy stand we grew up on: Pete& Rogers (it is actually called Dairy Twirl but it shared a building with an oil company and their sign was bigger so everyone called it P&R) and I had my childhood favorite: Black Raspberry with rainbow jimmies.

I love how Saku is eying Papa's creamy in this picture. :)

Anika got the red, white, and blue.  It looks a little more purple, white, and pink but you can see what they were going for. :)




A hike up the old trail...
And the traditional picture at the old sign marking the old trail. :)



This is pretty much what Sadie looked like the whole time we were there...She was one happy doggie...
Throwing rocks and watching them roll down is always fun...

The others went ahead while Jake and I stayed a little longer.  Jake wanted to do some sketches.  I love this boy. :)
That is all for now and I am not even close to be done but this year is so I gotta get a move on...