Thursday, December 22, 2011

In no order what so ever...

Here are some more pictures of graduation day.  These aren't in order.   The only words I have time for today are these: "Redonk" was that word of the day because Aaron, Jeremy, and Riannon went to get dry ice to make root beer (yummy!) and the cashier asked what they were going to do with it.  They told him and after asking if it was good (why else would we make it?), he said: "that's redonk."  It turned out to be the perfect word to describe our day!   I have about 1 million other pictures of the day but I also have 1 million other things to do and 1 million other pictures to start putting on my blog since this year is almost over!!   So, with out further ado...Our graduate and the rest of our redonk day:




Okay...a few more words.  Aaron is on the 1st row 3rd row from the right.  I got in trouble to take this picture.  Turns out you have to stay in your seat to take pictures.  Luckily there was a nice usher lady that let me take one picture.  Thank you nice usher lady!  (One little memory is all I needed grumpy guy who acted like I was committing a felony by taking a picture!)  It also helped pass the time because it took 2 hours to get through all the names and other graduation stuff  (stuff like ringing the old bell-which was supposed to be rung 8 times but the girl rang 9 times.  They joked about taking her degree back. I think the 9th one must have been a nervous ding or something).   Thank you Aaron for graduating in December rather than the Spring.  I can only imagine how long it would be then! :)