Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Story of my life...

I am finally motivated to address the Christmas cards...but I can't find them.  I found some really cute and cheap ones at Target (my sanctuary...J/K...kind of) and I seem to have lost them.  There are only so many places they can be and I have looked in all...but one of them!!!  See blogging is amazing!!!  I am not even kidding-just typing this out so that all you other busy people can waste your precious time reading it made me remember where they are!!!  Remember this post from the end of October when we went to cheer up Jake's friend who had broken his arm?  They are still in the huge bag of stuff we brought to his house to do the science experiments!  Yep, a little over a month later and they are still in that bag (a big Sam's Club reusable one.  I am not sure why they are in that bag to begin with but that is a whole other story...)...that until last week was still in the trunk of the car and is now in Jake's room...since the majority of it is homeschool related and we just started to move all the homeschool stuff into his room.  I have a few too many projects going on and I am getting ready to start another one: the found Christmas cards!!!  Did I mention that I worked last night (10pm to 7am.  My one day a month "hold my job shift in case I really need to come back and work more hours" shift.  My manager is really nice and it doesn't hurt that I am a good worker. :)  Yes I did just pat myself on the back.) and my brain isn't really functioning a full capacity?  Not sure how Aaron does this 5 nights a week and manages to get good grades as a MATH MAJOR WHO GRADUATES IN 10 DAYS!!!!!  I am more excited than he is...But any way.  I know some of your are thinking it: No Jake wasn't at home alone-I would NEVER do that.  My dad was here. Thanks Dad!)

Thanks for reading (if you are...) my ramble that lead to me finding the Christmas cards (yes they were in the Sam's club bag).  I am sure my family thanks you also otherwise they would have had to listen to this whole thing and I am sure they are glad they didn't have too.  I am glad that I didn't have to write the post I was going to write: venting about my lack of organization, brain cells, and...I almost forgot but then I remembered: MEMORY.  I seriously couldn't think of it...)I am going to go and get some sleep.  I think Jake likes it when I work because he has 2 abbreviated school days in a row: one for me to take a nap to prepare for being up all night and the other to recover...Okay now I am really starting to brain declutter and if I do that I don't know what will happen because there isn't much in there to begin with today....bye. :)

P.S.-don't know why I wrote P.S...but I changed my mind...The cards can wait: I am going to take a nap!