Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week Two Results

The week two curse was nonexistent on the Biggest Loser Ranch last week. Combined they lost over 150 pounds! I guess I shouldn't have started with that...It makes my 2 POUNDS (!!!!!) seem small. I just passed the mental hurdle that is week two. I am very happy with 2. It is actually my favorite number! Larry Johnson's (my favorite basketball player-he is retired, but he was a Charlotte Hornet, back in the day) number was 2. It is week 2 and I lost 2 pounds. If I lose 2 pounds a week for the rest of the year I would have lost a total of 31 pounds. I am not a big fan of odd numbers, so lets make is 30. So I think that is my goal for the year...Dare I say that out loud? (or type it...) AAAHHHH! Setting goals for me is like jinxing myself. Self sabotage usually sets in very quickly after I make a goal like that. But that is just another mental hurdle I will have to jump over! I am 7 pounds into my 30 pounds by New Years Eve goal. Not bad! I can do this.

Oh and by the way-new record on Advance Step (I actually hold all 10 top spots now), the one were you hit the soccer balls with your head, and Advance Hula Hoop on our Wii Fit. BOOYAH Aaron! You know you can't touch my Step record...