Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week One Results

Well, I did not exercise nearly as much as I had hoped I would and I wasn't perfect in my eating...Between babysitting, the beginning of a head cold, trying to pack, homework, getting together with family for a cook out, and life in general-I worried what the scale would say. BUT I STILL LOST 5 POUNDS!!!!! I am a relieved! Now on to the dreaded week two. On the show people have a harder time and so do I! Usually the first week of a diet I lose a lot and then that is it for results because my hormones kick in and put on the breaks. So right now I am happy with 5 pounds. This week is the big push!

Thank you all for your support and tips! Aaron kept reminding me that people would be checking in so I better get to exercising. By the way Aaron lost 2 pounds. Not that this is a competition...BUT I WON WEEK ONE!!! Just kidding (kind of...) He will reach his goal (I have way more to lose) way before I do though so I better not talk too much trash!

I am going to really kick it in to high gear this week. I am hoping the rain will slow down enough that I can put some miles in. So is poor Emily! A week of rain is cramping our walk schedule. Today we are walking 2 miles in the rain if we have to! I am also going to do Wii Fit at least 30 minutes a day. I did it last night and the time flies. I love the step aerobics and hula hoop. Who knew a video game could get your heart rate up so much! I love it! I am working on knocking everyone in my family out of the top 10 on advance step. I think Aaron still holds 5th place and maybe another spot. Not for long...