Tuesday, September 8, 2009

An August catch up!

This is another one of those posts for my benefit! I have some pictures from August that I forgot to post so here they are all together!

Bella (one of the sweet little girls we babysit and have been since she was 6 or 8 weeks old) turned 2 on August 14th and we threw her a little party to surprise her. This is Jake hiding under our desk to jump out and surprise her as she was coming to the door.


Bella loved the balloons! I told Jake we didn't have to buy her a gift, the balloons were enough for her!


She loves to play with the Fisher Price Little People we still have from when Jake was a toddler, so we got her one that was a Princess with a horse and carriage. She loved it! Jake had to open it for her because she wasn't really sure what to do.

Bella, Jake, and Sophia with the birthday frosted brownies (I thought I had a cake mix but all I had was a brownie mix)! Poor Sophia watched them like a hawk wishing she could eat some!


Jake spent a week in August with my mom and dad (I need pictures from that Mom!) and while he was there he saw a bowl I made when I was his age with roses on it. He decided to make it and this is how it came out!

Here he is rolling the clay out to make the bowl.


Jake and Aaron goofing off at the pool a couple of weeks ago. We have loved having our neighborhood pool! I like to call it "our pool" because there is hardly ever people there! It is nice to have a pool and not have to take care of it. Jake and I went this Saturday (while Aaron was doing homework) at around 11 and had the pool to ourselves the whole 2 1/2 hours we were there!



Jake and Sophia (the other little one we babysit, she is almost 7 months old).