Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I will be "The Biggest Loser"!

Well, at home contestant at least! I love the show "The Biggest Loser" and the new season starts tonight at 8:00 on NBC! I am sure you are wondering why in the world I am talking about it! It is because I am starting my own "Biggest Loser". I am going to weigh in every Tuesday morning and I am going to post how much I have lost. Which means I need your help and encouragement! I need to lose this weight and I can't do it on my own. I need some feed back and any tips you have. I know what I need to do and what I need to eat (and not eat). I just need some moral support! I have Wii Fit, The Firm, Biggest Loser videos, Kathy Smith videos, and Windsor Pilate's. I even have a video that McDonald's put out a couple of years ago (it was like an adult happy meal except salad instead of a burger and water instead of soda). I have Dr. Phil's book, Body for life, Oprah and Bob Green's Best Life book, South Beach (Melissa that is yours and I will return it I swear!). I have done Weight Watcher's (it works by the way, but my crazy hormones like to sabotage my efforts leading to discouragement..and failure) and Low carb (which also works but only while you do it strictly and who can really eat like that forever..or longer than 2 or 3 weeks!). Another words I have done it all. I have very out of whack hormones (PCOS) fighting against me, which inevitably leads to failure. But this time I will have my friends and family to help me! Right? Please!!! I am not afraid to beg people-PLEASE SAY YOU WILL HELP!!! :) This time it is public. Not that you all didn't know I need to lose weight, you just didn't know how hard I was (or was not) working. I am doing it this time. No excuses. So what if my hormones will hold me back and my will power may fail. I will not stop this time. I will do it. I have to. So, a little help again my friends, would be just what I need to get it right this time. Look for my first week results next Tuesday! (Aaron you are doing it with me right?)