Friday, September 4, 2009

I can't wait to post pictures of Jake's Baptism!

...But I have too! I have no pictures whatsoever of the evening! Which is a good thing. My mom took pictures and I didn't even bring my camera! What a strange, yet glorious feeling to actually fully experience an event with out convincing people to let me take their picture! I had such a wonderful time watching Jake that day that I can't wait to relive it when I see the pictures!

Ever year we go around Jake's birthday and get his picture taken. I have them hung up in our little hallway (Aaron calls it the shrine to Jake), and I love it! I, for whatever reason, still don't have his 7 year picture (which happened when he was nearly 7 1/2 and is so awesome!)up. I have the frame and everything (don't judge me...) and I still haven't put it up...I am going to go find it and put it up now!..Well, in a minute any way! First I have to say...

OUR HOUSE IS UNDER CONTRACT, TO A FAMILY WHO IS ALREADY PRE-APPROVED AND IT IS JUST A MATTER OF PAPER WORK AND PACKING AND WE WILL BE ON OUR WAY TO OUR NEXT ADVENTURE!!!!!!!

I know that was a run on sentence (but if you are looking for good grammar and punctuation you have come to the wrong place! I just write it like I would say it!) but I am excited...but still waiting to get really excited until we are 100% sure nothing could go wrong! (We are leery because of last time, so we are only at 95% right now...) Sorry Aaron I had to tell a few people! He said to not tell too many people in case something happens...Don't tell anyone, ok?

...Just had a heart attack because my phone rang it was the buyers agent! AHHH! She was just calling to tell me she was e-mailing me a form she had to photocopy and that the contract is already sent into the bank-so we are one step closer to selling!!! PHEW! My heart skipped a bear when I saw her name-bad memories of the last buyers! :)