Thursday, December 13, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things: New nail polish, a book

This weeks favorite things list is short and sweet...

1.)  Life of Pi.  We saw it.  It was amazing.  See it immediately!!!!  Rise of the Guardian's is great too!

2.)  My new favorite nail polish color. Perfect for the holiday season...


3.)  My favorite movie is "You've Got Mail" which I may have mentioned that before a time or two. :)  Do you remember the scene where Kathleen Kelly just closed the Shop Around the Corner for the last time and goes into Fox Books and sits in the children section of the store. Remember that? Long story short-she mentions the title of a book by Noel Streatfeild called Ballet Shoes and randomly I stumbled upon it while I was just walking down the aisle in our local library.  I wasn't even looking for it I was just browsing the aisle.  So of course I checked it out and finally got around to reading it this past week.  It is a sweet book that I would definitely tell all little girls to read or have read to them.  I loved it and I am not even a little girl.  I am going to have to read the other "shoe books".  Read it-I know you will love it!