Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Christmas card we are too cheap to mail out. :)

We aren't sending out Christmas cards this year.  Stamps cost too much.  I did run to Walmart and make up some picture cards for family but I didn't have to mail them.  My mom is hand delivering them to all my aunts, uncles, and cousins this weekend at their Christmas party at my sister's housein NH.  I hand delivered the ones to Aaron's family so we are good to go.  So pretend you are getting this in the mail...



Yes, I do know how to spell Christmas...I left out the "h" but didn't realize it until I was in the car admiring my handy work...Jake is adorable.  He has really great teeth but he is a lip smiler for pictures.  I think they turned out great if I do say so myself...and I do. :)

Merry Christmas with a "h"!