Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Need craft stuff? Shop at JoAnn's...

The other day I got this in the mail (it wasn't folded like this but you get it) and I wondered why in the world was JoAnn's FedExing me something...
So, I opened it and was so surprised to see the check I got for volunteering at Cub Scout Camp.  I could not believe they would FedEx it to me!!!  I knew it was lost forever.  I have to admit I got a little upset with Jake because he stuffed it in my purse in a pocket that didn't latch...We were both shocked and soooo happy. 
 We are going to use this money as our random act of Christmas kindness since JoAnn's was kind enough to send it back to me.  So if you need anything crafty go to JoAnn's because they ROCK!  People are good and that makes me happy.  I needed a little happy Christmas spirit injected into my life and this did it.

What can you do to make some one's day and pass along some Christmas joy and spirit?...