Thursday, September 27, 2012

Flying With Papa G

A couple (few maybe...)  weeks ago Papa G. rented a plane and took Jake flying.  My dad is a pilot...well technically he was a pilot-he is retired, but he can still fly so he is still a pilot.  They had a blast and Jake even got to fly the plane.  I had Jake take the camera with him and he took a ton of pictures from inside the plane way up. I was hoping for a picture of the two of them or each other inside the cockpit but guys don't think like that so I will take what I can get.  :) 

At the airport they landed at and had lunch they saw this.  Someone that runs the airport made a CD and put this picture on the front:
Guess who, at the time, owned and was flying that plane in an airshow...My dad!  We used to spend our summer vacations camping and following my dad to his airshows.  He sold his plane when we went to college...That makes me feel bad every time I think about it...I didn't do so great in college-I had a little too much fun to find time to actually study and good to class.

Thanks Papa G. for taking Jake on a fun filled day that he will never forget!