Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A field trip, science lesson, recess, and gym all in one...

This is why I love homeschooling (this was a few weeks ago when it was still HOT) and this is all in our backyard...



I like to carry a stick and swing it up high in front of my face because there are always tons of spider webs across the trail.
Turkey...

2 dogs...
Person...
Tiny, little, deer...
Here it is again...see how tiny it is?  (I think it is the little baby deer that the dogs scared to death one time...Did I post about that?  I will have to go back and check...)
Bigger deer...running maybe?
Raccoon...
(how cute are raccoon prints?)
Jake found a stick that would make prints that looked like a completely different print..that we didn't get picture's of for some reason...
Crazy, running fools. :)

Sweaty head...
Crazy dogs...

That love Jake...
Dirty dog...
Exoskeleton...
Leaf print...
Refreshing spray...
(That isn't a crime scene.  Papa Harmon was trying to grow grass)
Notice Penny in the background.  She doesn't like this game like Sadie does. :)
Yep, it was that hot...
And this was all before breakfast.
I love homeschooling. :)