Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Brain Declutter: A quick post...

*I can't find  my camera...I know it is here some where but I am not sure where that some where is.
I may have to resort to using Jake's camera (Aaron's old work camera that doesn't take the greatest pictures...at all) until I locate mine.  I am missing memories here people!!!  Like taking a picture of Jake on Sunday-his last Primary Program!  Erin took a picture of him on her fancy phone to catch a memory for me.

*I am officially in a store!  I brought some of my distressed pieces to a cute little shop in a town near here that is known for it's cute little shops.  This is the best little shop of all the little shops in town and they are very picky about what they will consign.  When they saw my stuff they took it all and asked me not to take my stuff to other shops in the town just bring it to them because they loved it so much. :)  That made me happy!  And they told me about a antique/artisan show that their town is having and told me I should come and do it-SO I AM!  I have a ton of painting to do because it is on Oct. 20th!!!  I am going to post today on my distressing blog about the shop and some new pieces I am working on. 

*I am a fan of Lois Lowry.  Have you read any of her books?  I am on the 3rd book in a trilogy that starts with The Giver.  I liked the 2nd book, Gathering Blue even better than the 1st.  I am almost done with Messenger and can't wait to see how it is going to end.  There is also a 4th book...what does that make it a quadogy?...Seriously...I guess that is when you just call it a series. :)  It comes out on October 2nd and I will absolutely have to read it immediately.  That is just how it works with me and a series I really like.

Have a great day!