Monday, October 1, 2012

Huh?...

All I was trying to do is add to my list of books I have read in 2012 and this screen pops up every time I hit go to edit the page....Yes, thank you blogger I know your interface has changed.  Now can I update my reading list?...No? Okay, thanks...for nothing. :)  (It may help if I actually read what the page that pops up is telling me to do but I just don't want to right now.  I want to edit my reading list...)

36.)   Messenger by Lois Lowry (another great book-the ending however was not my favorite.  Book 4 comes out tomorrow!)

Update complete.  Now I am going to read some more and enjoy a dark rainy day.  I love these kind of  days. :)

One more thing...how can it possibly be Oct. 1st already.  Even Jake keeps talking about how fast this year is going by.  That answers one of my life questions at least:  At what age do you start realizing that time is flying by and not taking forever to get to Christmas, your birthday, and summer vacations?  11.  The answer is 11.  Which also reminds me:  we need a "This is what 11 looks like" photo shoot...now if I could just find my camera.  Can you believe I can't find my camera?  *sigh*...