Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A good day.

I am so excited to have my camera back that I can't stop taking pictures.  So, here is the day in a life of a homeschooling family, taking the dogs on a field trip to play with their cousin dog while getting ready for a craft show, and the fair is in town and Nana works at it so she gave us tickets... :)







I love how the sun is shining right on Jake in this picture. 
Waiting for the ride to start...
...and while it was going.  (Don't worry he didn't lose his glasses he had the carnie hand them to me so he wouldn't lose them...note to self: wash Jake's glasses.)

Before the ride starts:
During the ride. :)  He is riding with a friend (I can't remember her name) he made while getting on one of those rides that looks like a pirate ship.  They ended up riding 3 or 4 rides together before heading separate ways and then Jake meet another friend (I remember his name was Cameron. I remember this because I am watching Modern Family and Cameron is my favorite character on the show) going on another ride.  Jake is a pretty awesome person and the world would be a better place if more people were like him.
 This is the Freak Out which Jake rode 5 times (3 times in a row)
\

I loved the lights on this ride and now I love this picture.
All in all a great day.

Things we learned: Fair food really isn't good-not even the funnel cakes.  Which is great because it will save $ next year when we go.

Things I was reminded: I love my camera and Jake is an amazing person.