Monday, October 29, 2012

The winds...they are a changin'

In 3 different ways...

*It is fall. Finally.  We went out on a walk earlier and were trying to catch the leaves that were falling like snowflakes.  I am going to have to bring my camera on the walk tomorrow.  This morning I just took a picture of my bundled up kiddo.  He is so cool.  
*The election may be changing too...I am crossing my fingers and toes, and saying all kinds of prayers.  I just heard that for the first time Romney is ahead of Obama (by 2%) in Ohio-which is an obvious must win state...

*Hurricane Sandy, which is being called a hurricane on steroids, is barreling toward the Northeast.  We are saying extra prayers for all the family, friends, and all those that are in its path...Wonder what the weather will do to the election and voting...