Thursday, July 19, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things: Cheap above ground pools that are worth their weight in gold...

It is hot here in South Carolina.  Hot and humid.  The kind of humidity that makes 80 degrees at 7:30 in the morning make your stomach feel yucky because it is like stepping into a sauna.  You should feel the 95 later in the day...For those of you who don't have the distinct honor of living in the South you may not know the feeling.  In the summer we have a thunder storm just about every day in late afternoon or early evening because it is so humid.  That is why my favorite things this week are the pool in Matt and Erin's backyard and the pool in the Martin's back yard.  We are getting to the point in the summer that if you are going to be outside you had better be near (or in) a pool.  





One good thing about all the sweating we do down here in the South:


All you have to do is walk out the door to break into a sweat in July (pronounce it Jew-lie in your head so it sounds Southern) and August (and June, September and sometimes even October and May...) so I am sure all sorts of calories are being burned with out even trying.  At least that is how I a make myself feel better every time I put on make up or do my hair only to melt before I even make it to the car. :)

What are some of your favorite things?