Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sometimes when I do sleep...

I have better perspective on life's challenges. :) It took a while but after venting out my whoa's I went back to sleep. I woke up and was ready for the day...Sleepy, but ready.  I cleaned, I did laundry, I played Leggo Harry Potter Years 5-7 (it came out on Friday and we rented it as soon as Family Video opened that morning.), I grocery shopped (and was excited when I found out I got 10% off still even though I work at the most 8 hours a month), I built with Lego's (and me a Jake laughed our heads off.  He told me he loved hanging out with me...and all was well in my little universe...), I even cooked beef stew...I did a lot and I felt better.  Just having let it out and moved on I felt better.  I also felt better when Aaron got home from work that morning, hugged me, and told me I needed to not let stuff bother me so much.  He then told me that Jake asked him if he loved Nee that same day  he asked me if I loved Nana.  I guess Jake was just trying to figure out if it was even possible to love someone else's mom when he has such a great one like me. :)  That is what I get for worrying and assuming the worst about myself. Thanks Belle for your insight.  You are so right about reading a scripture out loud-it is almost like it becomes part of the air around you to protect you. It reminds me of this quote:
 I need to memorize a few that will fit perfectly when those feelings of uncertainty and self doubt creep in.
Have I ever told you about my blog friend Belle?  She is amazing, funny, and just plain wonderful in general.  You should go read her blog because every time I do I leave a better person.  Belle is one of those rare "real" people that no matter what she is discussing it means something different (in a good way) to you after having learned from her.  She is one of my life mentors on how to make the world a better place-seriously.  She is high up on the list of people that I wish were my neighbors.  Read her blog-I know you will love it.  I do.   I am going to check out the song that Anika likes mom.  I have heard other songs by Cherie Call and I love them.   

I am too hard on myself.  I think it may be a woman thing.  Ladies why are we like that?  Why do we have to be super woman all the time?  I guess that is exactly what Satan wants.  For mothers to feel insecure so that we can pass that on to our children and they will be lead astray more easily...Curse you Satan..You got me again.  But I am ready for you this time. I am going to just be me and leave the whole Super Woman thing to some one else who is a whole lot better at it.

I slept great last night.  I accomplished a ton yesterday and today I am feeling so much better.   What a difference a day can make!  Have a great Sunday.  I am off church and then I am going to come home and memorize some scriptures so that I can be ready next time those over whelming feelings come.