Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some of My Favorite People Live in Vermont, Part Three: Uncle Ron and Aunt Sue

Okay, so I am finally finding a few minutes to post about our Vermont trip again! I still have so much from our trip...It will be done by the end of the year I swear! :)

Uncle Ron is one of Mom's younger brothers. A few words that describe him would be: sensitive, caring, fun loving, and young at heart. Aunt Sue is an amazing lady. She is a great cook and one of those people that you could sit and talk to for hours. We were so glad we got to spend an evening with them both at Camp. Aunt Sue was able to come during the week a couple of times to visit and Jake made sure to tell her, to tell Uncle Ron to come ASAP! Uncle Ron took Jake fishing, which Jake had been wanting to do all week...I am not that into fishing, so I was happy that I got out of that one! They had a great time fishing and Aunt Sue and I had a great time talking. They stayed for dinner and it was just a great evening.

That night when Jake and I were going to bed, he told me that when Uncle Ron is around it feels like he has another Papa. :) (In my opinion, you can never really have too many Papa's.) So, it is official Uncle Ron, you have been adopted as a Papa to Jake. I am sure you won't mind that at all. Thank you for the fun time and awesome memories! And thank you Aunt Sue for the salad dressing...shaker things??? Why am I blanking on what they are called?...You know what I am talking about. :)

See why some of my favorite people live in Vermont? Sometimes I wish I did too...