Saturday, April 17, 2010

What does it say about me?...Chapter 1...

I have been concerned about myself lately. I have just realized that my favorite books are...teen and younger books...I am 33 (almost 34. I may just skip this years birthday) and my favorite books are for kiddos. Harry Potter-read them all as they came out and read Jake the first 3 before he was able to read them himself. The Twilight series-read them all...Twice-besides the last one, I have started reading it again. Sad right? And now I am starting a new series...I just finished reading Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightening Thief. It is really good and I am excited to get the next one in the series! I am heading to the library on Monday...but wait..didn't we get this book for Jake to read (he is half way through it and loving it too! He had been devouring books lately. He just finished the 2nd Harry Potter. That's my boy!!)? Wasn't I just reading a head of him to make sure it was okay for him to read?...Oh right. I am just going to continue reading them to make sure they are all okay for Jake to read...right? What does that say about me?..