1. Why is it so hard to keep up with tweezers and finger nail clippers? I always need them, but can never find them. I am going to start carrying them in my bag. Then I will always know where they are. (Yes my bags are back. I couldn't cope with out all the necessities.)
2. Why am I sooo tired after working just a couple days a week? I am a cashier not a coal miner, lumber jack, or...some other profession that seems tiring!
3. Why do people use their EBT cards (food stamps are on a debit card called EBT) to buy $150 worth of junk food and soda and then they pay for their cigarettes, (that are, by the way, around $5 a pack!) and booze with a wad of cash after that! If they didn't buy the latter they would have money to buy their junk food!
4. Why can't I cook fun food like they do on cooking shows and magically not have a messy kitchen?
5. Where do all the sharpened pencils go? I sharpen like a million for Jake to have all ready to do his homework and they all vanish and all that we can find are ones with dull tips and barely any eraser!
6. Why is it impossible to keep up with laundry lately? I feel like there is always something that needs to be washed...and along the same lines...
7. Where do socks go when you put them in the dryer? I seriously could wash just one pair of socks (I wouldn't do that of course) and then put them in the dryer and when I open the dryer there will inevitably only be one sock!!! What happens to its mate? And when I finally give up and toss the one that lost its mate, why then does the other one show up in the dryer out of no where????
Okay this isn't a why or a where, but am I the only one who thinks of these random things?