Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Saku if you are standing behind your mother while she is at the computer look away...

Bi-Lo is a great place to find bargain books. I found this awesome book for one of my awesome nephews Saku. He is 6...wow is he really 6 already? Where the heck does the time go?! Anyway...I am getting an early start on Christmas (I used to shop a little all year and I am starting that again! We are on a tight budget people!) and I found a very cool book at Bi-Lo (in a random box of books...I am going to go digging in it again and see if I can find more gifts) that was only...are you ready for this? It was 75% OFF THE STICKER PRICE $3.99!!! (all the books in the box are 75% off the already LOW price!) It is this cool book about dinosaurs and asks questions like-did dinosaurs blush? It is really a fun book and I know he will love it. And I love a deal!