Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More leaves..

On Saturday we had to break out two leaf blowers there were so many leaves. This is basically 2 weeks worth of leaves. They are pretty much down now so the leaf blowing fun is over for the year. It was a ton of leaves and a lot of work and fun!

Jake and Aaron tag teaming the front yard.

Jake loves leaf blowing!

This is the pile from the back yard...It is a small back yard and that is a lot of leaves!

Jake laying in the leaves. I reminded him that there could be Emily "waste" in there and he couldn't get out fast enough! I did make him stay in long enough to take a picture.

That is a big pile of leaves! I couldn't find an angle that could really give it justice but it is a BIG pile.

Luckily we live in the "city" and they come by and suck up the leaves. They came by today and of course I had to take a picture. The problem was I was still in my pj's (yes I took Jake to school in my pj's...I don't have to get out of the car and with a jacket over it no one knows. Or at least that is what I tell myself!) I took the picture from the window.