Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Well Hello Fall...


 ...my dearest friend!  Why yes I will open all the windows in the house (that open...some don't) and eat out on the porch sun room  Fall room for the second day in a row! I am still not sure what to call this room.  It is more than a porch but sun room just doesn't feel right...still...



Hot chocolate!!!  It is chilly enough for hot chocolate.  In the morning at least.  I LOVE IT!!!! Yesterday we ate breakfast lunch and dinner out there in the...Fall room.  Today we ate dinner out there. 


Sadie loves it too.  She is a large fan of staring out the window.   Did I mention I have worn pants (for the whole day-it hasn't even warmed up very much during the day.  Yesterday it was in the low 60's.  THE LOW 60'S!!!!  Today it was in the mid 70's), for the past 2 days.  Soon I will be breaking out my boots and scarves...not, I am sure, before we have an Indian Summer for a couple of weeks that will force the windows to close, AC back on, and tears in my eyes...




Sadie likes to hold hands too.  I love that fur ball....and the Fall.  I love the fall.....
  

Now I have to get out there and clean, organize, and decorate my favorite room in the house...in the fall at least. :)


We will call this the before picture....The after will soon follow....







I almost forgot!  Our first Fall dinner in the Fall room...




Heavenly....{sigh}....Life.Is.Glorius.