Wednesday, June 19, 2013

So long, farewell...something in another language!

I love the Sound of Music and I plan on actually knowing all the words to that song someday...But that will work for now.  We are taking a trip to NH and VT.  Have I mentioned that already?  I can't remember...Jake left for the trip with Nee and Papa.  I won't be leaving for 13 days...The longest I have ever been without my little bug.  Poor Aaron will have to wait a whole month to see him again because he isn't going up North.  I of course had to take picture to document Jake's departure with out me...

We swung by McDonald's for a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit.  It was one last chance to spoil him so he would miss me more...
This is Jake on Nee and Papa's doorstep...I just had to take another picture, so this seemed like as good a place as any...
Me and my boy...
See how good Jake is about letting me take his picture?  Aaron take notes....
Okay, so they are really leaving and I am wondering how long the next 2 weeks are going to be...

Jake has been so excited to go, but while we were packing he kept saying: "I can't believe it is already time to go."  and "I am really going to miss you."  But the thing I have to document the most is this conversations:
"Mommy, I feel like I need to tell you this since I don't have a Will.  If anything happens I want you to have all my stuff.  All my Lego's.  And I want you to take the money I have been saving and put it toward a Kindle Fire for yourself."  My child is such a little adult.  He is going to be such a great husband when he grows up.  I am not worried that anything is going to happen, but I am going to miss him like crazy!!!...But sleeping in will be AWESOME!  Have fun buddy!!!