Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Feeling the need to empty my cluttered brain...Random thoughts

1. I love Arm and Hammer laundry detergent plus oxi-clean. It smells so good and when I open my closet, drawers, or linen closet it makes me happy.

2. Talking a walk on Tuesday mornings is not easy. It is garbage day and 90+ degree weather just makes the trash even stinkier. Jake holds his breath. Aaron said it is really bad running.

3. At the library today they gave us new cards because they have new designs. The kids ones are so much cooler looking than the adults. I was tempted to ask for the kiddo one but the librarian didn't seem like the type who would have gone for it.

4. Jake hugged me today and said wait a minute Mommy...he than hugged me again and said he could touch his hands together behind my back when he was hugging me so I must be losing more weight. I hope he is right because I am sitting with hair I can ring out again after walking 3 miles and I cheated and weighed myself yesterday and had gone down only 1 1/2 pounds...

5. Aaron starts his training tomorrow! Going to school full time and working 3rd shift full time is going to be tough...

6. I really miss my dogs.

7. I have been rolling our big jar of change to get ready for our trip to Virginia and Vermont (!!!) and it really is gross how dirty your fingers get touching all that change for long periods of time. Seriously gross.

8. I have not been swimming yet this year...That has got to be a major record for me because I LOVE to swim. Not like swim team swim...just for fun, splashing, playing, jumping in, and swimming across the lake fun. I can't wait to do it in a couple of weeks, every day all day!

9. Tina when we are visiting you guys in DC we have to go to the Lincoln Memorial. Apparently this is a life long unfulfilled dream of Jake's that he never told me about....Sounds good to me!

10. I am going to take a nice cold shower and get into some of my good smelling PJ's...Just hugged Jake good night and he smells delicious in his freshly cleaned PJ's. I am so glad that even though Jake is almost 9, he stills want us to put him to bed every night. Wonder when that will change...

11. We are going to the John Mayer concert on Friday and the girl from church who said she would watch Jake hasn't called my back....I hope she calls back...