Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween!

Obi Won trick or treating. (He wouldn't let me paint his face like a "Jake"-o-lantern for FHE this year and take pictures. I did it last year when he was missing his two front teeth. He has 4 spaces this year...It would have been perfect! Stinker)

Emily the pumpkin. Tina (my sis) made this costume for Daisy probably 10 years ago! It fit Daisy a little better, but Emily rocked it too.

Every year Jake asks us at the last minute to dress up with him. You think we would have caught on by now and been prepared. My mom had a cap and tiara (you name it my mom has it), so I was a queen and Aaron was a pirate. Our ward had a trunk or treat the night before and all the adults were supposed to dress up like pirates so Aaron was a pirate. I got the cheesy pirate t-shirt at Walmart (you name it Walmart has it).

Papa G.(my dad) and Jake sitting at the front door.

Nee (my mom) and Jake sorting the loot!