Friday, June 26, 2015

I cried...

...when I heard that the definition of marriage (that was created by Heavenly Father, not man) was changed for ever and states rights were murdered in the same moment.  Today the Supreme Court has decided that gays have the right to be married in all 50 states. They over stepped their authority and decided states have no voice any more.  It doesn't matter if the states have banned it-by vote.  Our state constitutions are completely undermined and our national Constitution is hanging by a thread.  And my heart is breaking...

This week has been historical.  It is the week that people decided that since a crazy racist liked the Confederate flag it should be banned.  Now you can buy a Nazi flag on Amazon, but not a Confederate flag.  Although I don't own or fly a Confederate flag, I am not ignorant to what it actually stands for.  It stands for states rights.  Do some people use it as a symbol for evil? Yes,but that doesn't change what it really stands for. There is now talk about needing to deal with Gone With the Wind because it has symbols of the Confederacy in it. Ya think? It is based in Georgia at the time of the Civil War!!!  Of course it does!  Get over it people!!!  Stop being offended by everything or everything will be taken away from us!  Oh and the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard isn't okay anymore either.  It is just ridiculous! 

My heart is breaking as we see the the slow death of freedom and democracy in America.  I cried as they read the announcement of Fox news.This is a moment I will remember like 9/11.  We all remember where we were on that day. I will always remember where I was the day states rights and traditional marriage died.  We are witnessing the death of freedom, states rights, morals, and traditional marriage in America...

I could go on and on but I won't.  Part of our country is cheering as our freedoms are dying and their voice seems so much louder than mine right now. 

I am not editing this so if it makes no sense I am not too worried about it.  This is me venting.  This is my documentation of life so that my posterity can look back and say that America was amazing and freedom was real...and I hope they will be saying they are lucky enough to live in a time that they restored all of it!