Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 27: Sleepy

 Last night Sadie woke Jake up at 3:30am because she had to go to the bathroom.  He claimed he couldn't fall back to sleep after that and I have to admit I did not believe him.  Until this happened....He was reviewing his geography while I was working on grading some things and putting them in his portfolio.  I realized a lot of time had passed and he was awfully quiet so I looked over and realized he was asleep!  I woke him up and told him to see if he could take a nap...but in his bed instead of at the table.  About 2 hours and 45 minutes later he emerged from his room looking more rested.


On a completely unrelated topic (but it happened the same day so...) I am having fun making different salad dressings lately. 




I  was feeling half adult and half kid today...


And on last little quote from Benjamin Franklin that I kind of like. :)