Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 31: 39

 This is actually the night before but it counts.  Jake and Aaron took me out to dinner (to the Olive Garden..we decided we won't be going back.  The food isn't as good as it used to be, it is really expensive, the service was not great, it is loud, they rush you, and they didn't give us our Andies Candies that are supposed to come with the receipt) and gave me my gifts.  I got just what I wanted: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in hardback.  I have it in paperback but needed the hardback to complete my collection.  They have new covers and I have been worried I may not be able to get the old version...but I did!  Plus I got a bonus gift: a $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble!



My guys are the best. :)













  And here are the moments that followed....These are blurry but too good not to post...
                                                 Life is good when your family is crazy.
Oh..here are the only pictures that we took on my actual birthday:



My chorister in Primary brought me a lemon raspberry cupcake. It was delicious.
  I knew what we were having for dinner when Mom asked me for one of my salad dressing recipes and my (really the Pioneer Women's-the only one I use) recipe for fruit pizza. :)


And here is an unattractive picture of me.  The first one of me at 39.  I am about to start looking really different in my pictures...