Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Anniversary & A 1st Dinner

On Sunday, August 17th we celebrated 2 things: Mom and Dad's 46th anniversary and Aunt Sheila's first dinner out Our Vintage House.  That is my official pet name for our house. 

And this picture is just because I love my dining room.
Isn't it the cutest?
And I love my kitchen...
...and fruit pizza!  And yes those are SC peaches that are in season and delicious as we speak.  Heavenly!  Especially when paired with berries.  What could be wrong with any of that?
The Fam.
And it was a first for Aunt Sheila trying Peach Cider.  She can cross that off her bucket list. :)
We had grilled chicken that was marinated in my favorite: Yoshida sauce  (I like to cut the chicken breasts in half length wise and...thickness wise?  Not sure the best way to say that!  I like to make them little and skinny for maximum marinating),  twice baked potatoes and green beans.
A picture of the happy couple and...
playing Blurt made the night one to remember.