Monday, July 28, 2014

Randomness..

We found Jake's Ninjago headband when we were unpacking the last of his boxes.
 The after of Jake's side table.
 


I forget that we have a TV in our room most of the time.
Aaron and Jake this is officially on my Christmas list.  It's at Barnes and Noble.
I started rereading Harry Potter.  It has been too long since I have read them and I still love it just as much as I did when I read it over a decade ago.
This is pre-Jake's room being all unpacked.  He is the Lego king.
Just because.  I need to put flowers in the flower boxes at some point.
I love our water oak.
The before...
And the during of the repainting of chairs project.  Spray paint is great for an instant gratification project.  It is like a mini makeover in a can.
I went in for a trim and came out with several inches gone. Luckily it is summer and my hair grows fast.