Thursday, July 17, 2014

Because this is my blog...

....I can post this with out caring what anyone thinks.  This blog is basically a place to capture our every day lives (see my blog description-under my blog title-for more documentation of this statement...if required) so we can look back in 30 years and say, "Yep.  We were crazy back then too."  This is about everyday memories...And just remember as you judge, so shall you be judged. :)

We have a chalk board in the kitchen (I still need to paint the frame) and we use it for many purposes.  Grocery lists, To do lists, or things of this nature:
 Jake wrote it.  Besides the "True" part.  I wrote that.  Later that day Jake stunk up the bathroom...the hallway...all the way in to the living room.  Seriously bad.  So I changed the sign to this....
  ...and later went shopping for these:
They were on sale and in my favorite scent (I first typed flavor but it didn't feel right in this context), so I stocked up.  Memory documented.  Carry on...(in my head I am finishing that line with "...my wayward su-u-u-un...only it is son but it sounds like sun...you know...from the song...).