Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's Wednesday and it is safe to say the house looks worse...

...but we have accomplished so much!!!  We tackled the 3rd bedroom.  Or that is what we will call it after it is no longer a storage room.  It is sooooo much better already. I would say we are 75% done and we have already tackled the hard part.  On Saturday we are going to get our queen size bed in there and call it a bedroom (hopefully)! 

We went through  5 boxes (empty and ready to toss), and several Rubbermaid containers.  We organized, threw away, and got ready to take to Goodwill, a bunch of stuff.  Did you catch that last part?  Goodwill.  Yep, the yard sale is off.  I  remembered I like going to them, not having them. AND I noticed that 80% of the stuff I was going to be selling at the yard sale, was stuff I could sell at a craft show.  I decided to put the larger pieces I want to sell on Craigslist-which I am crossing my fingers will work.  I actually already got an email (an hour after posting it) from a lady interested in a desk.  She loves it but has to check with her husband....we will see what he say, but that usually isn't good.  But the point is there is already interest! 

Even with out the yard sale I am still going through every room in the house.  Once it is organized & downsized, I am going to go room by room and start painting and making it pretty. :)  I wonder if I can get it all down by Christmas...