Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sadie a year later...



This is what Sadie looked like one year ago today when brought her home....






She was one happy camper that we had adopted her into our dog spoiling family. :)



Here she is now...Love this sweet dog.  She is a little bit crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way.  We are so glad she is a part of our family and have loved every (well that may be an exaggeration...j/k) minute of it!  I went a little over board when I was looking at pictures of her but I can do that because it is my blog right?  Enjoy, in very random order, the ton of pictures I just couldn't resist posting on the anniversary of her adoption.  These pictures tell a story about the best friend she is to Jake and it makes me so happy.  If you haven't had a dog for a best friend you are really missing out. :)  Love you crazy dog Sadie!  Here is to many more years with you.....