Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Decisions, decisions...

I'm back and not going private...right now.  I am not a good decision maker people so don't judge me!!!  I know most of my ramblings only benefit me but maybe, just maybe every now and then I share an idea that may help someone.  We watched Marley and Me the other night for Family Home Evening (a weak family home evening I know...) and it helped me make my final decision on what to do with this whole blogging thing.  At the end when they are having to put Marley to sleep (and I bawled like a baby because it reminded me of putting my Emily to sleep...like a 5 tissue cry feast...) the oldest son is looking back over his dads newspaper column and it comforts him...Maybe my blog can end up being that way for my family at some point.  Maybe it can be that for someone else who is going through struggles that I have been through and they can see that we made it to the other side and got through it.  Or maybe it will just be a bunch of ramblings and pictures of all the people I love...Either way I am okay with it and ready to roll again.  Just from taking this past week off my brain is all cluttered up with information I need to get out so those few of you who actually read this are stuck with me. :)