Thursday, April 17, 2014

She is a mess...

 This dog is adorable.  Obviously.  How could you not love that face?  BUT.  She sheds like no dog I have ever encountered.  Lab mixed with whatever is a mix that SHEDS!  Notice the floor beneath her...
 I had vacuumed just a mere 3 days before I took this picture.  Gross.  We will be vacuuming every day for a while...
 And the dirt she brings in the house!  How could I not mention the dirt?  Her favorite place to sit outside (besides on the porch, where she can keep watch of her yard and make sure the squirrels are kept in check) is in the dirt that is around the trampoline (a path she has worn...I will have to take a picture of that before we move for memory purposes).  She especially likes to lay in that dirt after Jake has sprayed her with the hose.  To be fair my vacuum fills up on one side before going to the other but that is still a lot dog fur and dirt...
Not to mention the fur I brushed off of her.  That is the fur from her back "haunches" and a little from her back.  And then she got restless and I let her go.  More brushing will be happening soon...Welcome Spring! :)


It is a good thing she is so stinkin' cute and smart and loving and cuddly...and the best dog on the planet!