Monday, April 14, 2014

On Saturday....

Jake helped me (he sprayed the hose) re-pot this plant.  My parents gave it to us at Christmas time and it had a very pretty Pointsetta (spelling?) in the middle.  I have been planning on re-potting the other guys ever since then.  Saturday was the day it was going to get done (along with a couple more coats of paint on two tables...more on that later)!

This is the before of the plants...kind of sad.


When ever the weather is nice and the hose is out, Sadie ends up looking like this. :)


This is the after...They look a little "off" right now, but when they get their roots in there good they will GROW and be so pretty!


Aaron also made ribs.  He is so good at it! 


Don't let this picture fool you.  I made the potatoes but he got them out from under the broiler for me.

Nee and Papa were there...obviously.  The ribs were Nee's idea.  She buys them and Aaron cooks them.  Sweet deal, I know.  After we ate, on the back porch because Spring in the South is awesome, we played a rousing game of Blurt!  Can you guess who won?  Me.  I am a fan of words and being loud.  This game revolves around both those things so I rocked it.
  Guess who came in last?  Papa.  For posterity's sake I will just come out and say it:  He usually does.  Not always, mind you.  But usually. :)


And it wouldn't be a party with out one picture of Aaron being a dork!