Thursday, April 10, 2014

I should be cleaning and packing...

...but I am here instead.  That is what I do.  Procrastinate.  But I feel a big burst of getting something done-right after this really quick post.  Just a bit of randomness...


Best friends....


 Archery....



 First box I have packed...I put pretty things I love on top so it will feel like Christmas when I open it. :)
 All while sipping from my very cool, new mason jar topper that my friend Leandra Grinder gave me. She saw it at Target and thought of me because she knows we love our mason jars. Feeling loved is a good thing. 
Now back to packing.  Every single room in our house is a disaster right now.  Literally.  I am going to completely finish (hopefully) one today and feel accomplished.  If I took pictures of my house you would be shocked. The spare bedroom looks like a library threw up in it (we never did put up the bookshelves because we started looking for a house...then I needed one stinking book, that I couldn't find, in one of the 5 Rubbermaid containers of books.  I need to go through them all any way so....), and the school room is not much better.  Bedrooms: closets have been cleaned out and there is stuff everywhere....Note to self (and everyone who made need this):  Don't pull things out to try to organize and decide what to get rid of in every room.  Do it one room at a time....Now I am going to blare Les Miserables (I just had it!!  It is temporarily misplaced in the chaos...Pandora-John Mayer radio it is) while working in the spare bedroom since I have the house to myself.:)