Saturday, May 5, 2012

Short and Sweet update.

Yes we are still alive and we are in SC!  Here is a very short update on life:  My computer still isn't set up, Aaron is commuting,  we still haven't heard anything about the house (short sales can take a while...) we have an offer in on, Jake has a fractured elbow, we celebrated Star Wars Day yesterday with an awesome "May the 4th be with you" party,  my parents have moved into their townhouse, Aaron has a 3rd interview with the same company on Monday but for a different position, we have an adorable new nephew named Jaxson, it feels like summer with temp's in the low 90's, Jake took his end of the year tests for homeschooling so 5th grade is technically over & we are testing out doing Thomas Jefferson Education, Sadie is in dog heaven being able to run free in the woods, blogger has completely changed and it took me a minute to even be able to view my own blog (that is how long it has been since I have even been on the computer...)...and I have tons to blog about but no way to post pictures and if you know me than  the 2 go hand and hand...