Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Update...

We have loan approval!...Put an offer in on "my" house...Aaron has a 2nd interview on Friday for a job in SC that would be about 10 minutes from "my" house...I still hate packing and avoided it by changing my blog background and going on Pinterest.  I guess I could have been posting some of the 3,000,000 pictures and 42,000,000 things I don't want to forget but that just seems like too much work...I will eventually.  We are praying and crossing our fingers that everything will continue to fall into place.  Now back to packing.  I am at the worst part now:  packing the "stuff".  When we move into "my" house I will never move again...In the mean time pray I don't have a nervous breakdown.  Did I mention I am not a fan of packing?..Oh right too many times to count. 

P.S.-To the authors of all my favorite blogs (you know who you are...) I haven't been able to visit the past couple of weeks (at least not long enough to comment), I still love you and will be back to stalking you soon I swear!  I hope you miss me as much as I miss you.  :)