Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just sayin'.....

Packing isn't fun when you don't know when you will be using your stuff again...Crossing my fingers that we find our W2's in storage so we can buy "my" house ASAP....

Also just so I don't forget...

Yesterday as Jake and Aaron were getting ready to head to SC so Aaron could attend a Job Fair today I said something that Jake didn't like.  No idea what it was even about...His response was: "You see this eye?  It's a stink eye and I'm giving it to you."   You probably had to be there for the full impact but I am chuckling thinking of it right now.  I had to jot it down so I wouldn't forget.

One more thing...

I have found my purpose in life.  I am supposed to refinish furniture.  Seriously. I. Love. It.  My mom and I took a class on Wed. and I am hooked on this awesome no sand, no prime, technique to distress furniture.  I plan on distressing everything I can get my hands on when we move.  I will post pic's of my 2 nightstands and 1 little table stand thingy...I am in love and yes I may have been using this as yet another way to avoid packing...