Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Bobcats

Aaron and Jake went to the Bobcats open practice with Norb last night. They had a great time and Jake was even able to get a picture with Coach Larry Brown, who is in the NBA hall of fame. Aaron even got an autograph on his Bobcats t-shirt (the one he got free at the first ever play off game in Charlotte for the Bobcats) from Stephen Jackson (one of their star players, I even know who he is). Jake got a whole sheet of autographs and thought it was great. They had fun and I did too. I was going to got with them and then decided to let it be a guys night. Instead, I got to hang out with one of my amazing friends Betty White and just talk. We laughed, we cried, we had a great time! A guys night and a girls night...I would say it worked out perfectly!

Jake and hall of fame coach Larry Brown. These are Jake's newest glasses-the free ones.
Jake's autograph sheet. The LC stands for "Lady Cat", one of the...dancers, cheerleaders...what exactly do you call them? Jake got a kick out of the fact that he was pretty much as tall as they were! I don't really know who the other autographs are.
Stephen Jackson signed the other side. At least we think it says Stephen Jackson...It was the autograph that looked the most like the one Aaron had on his shirt.