Saturday, October 24, 2015

Star Wars Fever

The world is in the middle of Star Wars fever. Our home is always in a state of Star Wars fever so this is nothing new for us.

This is a collage of Aaron's birthday.  He always says he doesn't want any presents but that is just no fun! We got him some but didn't wrap them so that kind of makes them not presents...He was very happy to receive a life size cut out of Boba Fett.  Aaron (and Jake) is and always has been a huge Star Wars fan. Most of his t-shirts are Star Wars (or super hero's) as you can see from his Yoda shirt.  This was not planned. This is every day at our house. He also got a Star Wars book and the book that I can't remember the name of right now...but it is about J.R.R Tolkien (one of Aaron's favorites) and C.S. Lewis (one of my favorite's) friendship. I can't wait to read it!...I swear Aaron did want it. :)

Aaron and Jake were super excited for the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens preview. They DVR'd and stayed up late to watch it's premier during Monday night footballs halftime (which was taking place on the West coast).

I am not what you would call a super fan...at all, but I have to say I am excited to see this movie! 


Aaron and Jake already have their tickets to see it opening night (which is really the night before because our theater shows the movies the day before...and I don't mean at midnight-they just show it the day before).  This is the moment that they purchased them.  I am not going with them opening night.  They have already said they are going to go see it in the theater multiple times so I will let them enjoy it the first night and catch it with them later. 

This is big people.  This is big.